Who are we?
Soccer in Sun is a U.S. based adult men’s destination soccer tournament organization.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect your personal information that is provided to us in order to provide you with the products and services you have requested. In most cases it consists of,
• Full legal name
• Date of birth
• Email address
• Phone number
• Postal address
We may collect other information to assist you with your soccer plans including but not limited to, passport number, driver’s license or other government-issued identification number, date of birth, gender, arrival and departure locations and times, airline, hotel or car rental frequent loyalty numbers, known traveler and global entry number, and other related travel information.
We do not collect information through automatic date collection technologies
Your information is never collected through out Site or through third parties.
How We Use Your Information
If you are a customer the personal information we hold and use is necessary for the performance of the services contract or other agreement to which you are a party or to perform the services you have otherwise requested.
If you are a prospective customer, the personal information we collect and use is necessary for our legitimate interest in providing you with information about the services we offer, and about which you have expressed an interest or that we believe will be of benefit to you. Where appropriate, we will obtain your consent at the time we communicate with you.
In some cases, our purpose for collecting the information is because you have expressly consented to our collection and use of your personal information.
• From player customers, we may also request information such as your passport and known traveler information, and other information as deemed necessary by the service provider to fulfill your request, to permit us to provide other ancillary travel services to you and to manage your travel experience.
Email communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your email address to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. We may email you when:
• You request information about our company;
• It relates to purchases you have made from us (e.g., game registration, player registration, etc.)
• You consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
• We are sending you information about our other products and services, offers, promotions and our newsletters, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt out of such communications at any time.
How Do We Use Preference Based Advertising, Analytics, and Services?
Disclosures As Required By Law
We do not currently share your information that we collect for preference-based advertising purposes and we do not currently have any plans to do so through this Site.
What Choices Do You Have About Our Use of Your Information?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Cookies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
• Your Contact Information. If you have previously emailed us and would like us to delete your contact information from our files, please contact us at the email address below.
• Other Information. If at any point you believe the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you want us to correct or delete that information, or you no longer want us to hold that information or contact you, you can contact us at the email address below.
Accuracy of Personal Information: It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Company requires you to keep us informed of changes to your personal information. If your registration information changes, please send your request to us at the email address below. We take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to honoring any such requests to help protect your privacy and security.
Accessing Your Personal Information: If you want to know what personal information Company holds about you or wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, please contact us at the email address below. It may not always be possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases, although we will make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request. We do not control how our partners retain, store and destroy data they have accessed in connection with assisting with providing our services. You should check their websites for more information on their practices.
Do Not Track Disclosures: Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference-based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether or not that reflects your preference. Providing DNT Notice is often touted as a means to ensure that cookies, web beacons and similar technology are not used for preference-based advertising purposes – that is, to restrict the collection of information your online activities for advertising purposes. Unfortunately, given how preference-based advertising works, DNT Notices may not effectively accomplish this goal. For this and a variety of other reasons, with respect to our Site, we do not take any particular action based on browser based DNT Notices. However, we do not use third-party advertisers or engage in behavioral marketing data collection for resale. Rather, if you do not wish to participate in preference-based advertising activities, you should follow the opt-out process identified above.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have important rights that you may exercise to protect your personal data. You may access those rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
You have the following rights concerning your personal data that we hold and process that you can exercise at any time:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your data.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to judicial review: if Company refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in the process below.
Please note: we will not be able to delete information that is required to maintain our business purpose or that is required to facilitate your contract with us or to perform the services you have otherwise requested from us.